The ECSA program offers seamless learning progress continuing where the CEH program left off. The new ECSAv10 includes updated curricula and an industry-recognized comprehensive step-by-step penetration testing methodology. This allows a learner to elevate their ability in applying new skills learned through intensive practical labs and challenges. Unlike most other pen testing programs that only follow a generic kill chain methodology; the ECSA presents a set of distinguishable comprehensive methodologies that are able to cover different pentesting requirements across different verticals. It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based, intensive 5-days training program that teaches information security professionals how professional real-life penetration testing is conducted.
Building on the knowledge, skills, and abilities covered in the new CEH v10 program, we have simultaneously re-engineered the ECSA program as a progression from the former. Organizations today demand a professional level pentesting program and not just pentesting programs that provide training on how to hack through applications and networks. Such professional level programs can only be achieved when the core of the curricula maps with and is compliant to government and/or industry published pentesting frameworks. This course is a part of the VAPT Track of EC-Council. This is a “Professional” level course, with the Certified Ethical Hacker being the “Core” and the Licensed Penetration Tester being the “Master” level certification. In the new ECSAv10 course, students that passes the knowledge exam are given an option to pursue a fully practical exam that provides an avenue for them to test their skills, earning them the ECSA (Practical) credential. This new credential allows employers to validate easily the skills of the student.
What’s New in ECSA v10?
1. Maps to NICE 2.0 Framework – ECSAv10 maps to NICE framework’s Analyze (AN) and Collect and Operate (CO) specialty area.
2. ALL NEW Module for Social Engineering Pen-Testing – The ECSA curriculum presents a comprehensive Social Engineering Pen-Testing Methodology where others program only makes a mere reference of this.
3. Increased Focus on Methodologies – ECSA V10 brings an enhanced concentration on the methodology for network, web application, database, wireless, and cloud pen testing, whereas other certifications cover this superficially.
4. Blended with both manual and automated penetration testing approach – There are many numbers of automated pen testing tools out there in the marketplace including high-priced sophisticated tools, but they are not adequate. Most advanced tools are of little value if no one knows how to use them. Manual penetration testing is the perfect complement to automated penetration testing. Certain
penetration tests such as logic testing cannot be performed using automated tools. It requires human
intervention to test against such vulnerabilities
5. Provides standard templates that are required during penetration test – The course is bundled with the bunch of standard templates that are necessary which helps students during the scoping and engagement process well as collecting and reporting test results. No other program offers a set of comprehensive penetration templates like the ECSA!
Penetration Testing Essential Concepts
Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
Database Penetration Testing Methodology
Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Designed based on the most common penetration testing services provided by the penetration testing service providers and consulting firms in the market including:
Network Penetration Testing – Identify security issues in network design and implementation
Web Application Penetration Testing – Detect security issues in web applications that exists due to insecure design and development practices
Social Engineering Penetration Testing – Identify employees that do not properly authenticate, follow, validate, handle, the processes and technology
Wireless Penetration Testing – Identify misconfigurations in organization’s wireless infrastructure including WLAN, Mobile,
Cloud Penetration Testing – Determine security issues in organization’s cloud infrastructure
Database Penetration Testing – Identify security issues in the configuration of database server and their instances
The blended training methodology coupled with practical hands-on experience with highly equipped classroom infrastructure and the best of internationally certified trainers makes us unique.
Calicut, Kochi, Mangalore, Kottakkal, and Trivandrum.
We designed courses that serve the ongoing demands in the industry. With our certifications, thousands of students reached their destinations in cybersecurity careers.
You just need to have knowledge of the general operations of computers. Once you finish the course, a lot of hands-on practice would make one a good Hacker. if you know the basics of computer networks. Else, we recommend you do the 6-day version, where the first day is spent in understanding the network and operating system fundamentals.
Definitely you can. We provide online training with flexible schedules.
The exponential convergence of Telecommunication made the industry verticles to shift the Human – Machine integrations and thus turned the threat landscape extended. There are unfilled openings in Health care, financial sectors like banks and other firms, manufacturing companies, aeronautical spaces, maritime industries, etc..